What is the largest artery in the human body and it is called? Explain the answer with its function and importance.
Category: Animal Physiology
- The scientific study of animals or their parts that have specific life-sustaining properties, roles, and procedures, is known as animal physiology.
- Animal physiology subject covers important body’s homeostatic operations like blood flow, temperature, and hormone regulation, and explains various mechanisms of the animal body including the digestive system, nervous system, gas exchange, osmoregulation, blood circulation, and endocrinology.
- Embryology, cell biology, developmental biology, immunology, biophysics, ecology, genetics, endocrinology, evolutionary biology, and a slew of other animal-related disciplines are all included in this broad definition of animal physiology.
- Hence, exploring and evaluating the underlying biological processes, behavioral conditions, and animal responses to various biological, colonial, and environmental stimuli necessitates a thorough understanding of animal physiology.
Mindacy Latest Questions
1) Regulates of blood loss 2) Maintenance of body temperature 3) Maintenance of normal pH in body tissue 4) Maintenance of adequate fluid volume of the body